Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome to my Bloggy



Hi, my name is Laurie, and I'm a homeschooling mom who is also a former Jehovah Witness who now is a born again, on fire for Jesus Christian. This site here is to minister to JW's who are being drawn to the Lord Jesus, and a personal relationship with Him...nothing can satisfy us but Him, and knowing Christ, the only Door to the Father. I will also be discussing my journey as a homeschooling mom to an autistic son that has a HUGE love for reptiles and amphibians, and is planning on doing a bearded dragon rescue...no not a komoto dragon rescue at this point...don't want mom to be eaten as a snack...nope I don't want to wake up and find a Komoto dragon sleeping next to me. Bearded dragons MUCH smaller, very affectionate [as far as lizards can be cuddly]. So keep tuned in to hear more about our life with our little herpitologist.

No comments: